Terms of Agreement
- The RentProAssist Service entitles the subscriber to call RentalSphere, or send WhatsApp or Telegam messages to RentalSphere on a ‘fair usage’ basis.
- Responses from RentalSphere will be in the form of WhatsApp/Telegram voice notes or typed responses, or an interactive phone conversation (limited to 15 minutes per call).
Duration & Termination of Agreement
- The initial agreement will be for a mininum term of 6 months.
- After the first 6 months, the agremeent can be terminated by giving 1 (one) calendar month’s notice in writing to accounts@adminrentalsphere
- Payment is strictly in advance by debit order only.
- An invoice will be issued and sent on the 26th of the month and the payment will be deducted by debit order on the last day of the month preceding the subscription month.
- RentalSphere reserves the right to cancell any agreement forthwith if the debit order is not honoured when submitted.
- The client accepts that we are not lawyers and, as such, we cannot provide legal advice and no advice provided by us is to be relied on as legal advice. Our advice is based on our expert knowledge and years of experience in the residential property rental industry only. We ill advise you if we believe that your matter is best referred to a legal practitioner.
- RentalSphere cannot accept any responsibility or liability for any damages resulting from our advice being followed as advice provided is solely based on the facts provided to us. Following on from this, RentalSphere accepts no responsibility andor liability not implement correctly and/or timeously.
- RentalSphere makes no guarantee regarding the outcome or success with regard to any matter. Our advice is based purely on our understanding of the facts and information provided to us.
- RentalSphere has no legal obligation to update advice once given and we do not undertake to do so unless specifically agreed.
- This service is limited to the services listed above, i.e. oral/written queries and responses via the phone, WhatsApp & Telegram.
- If the matter is complex, e.g. we may need to read documents/corresondence, and/or prepare draft responses, for example. These activities fall ourside the services included in this subscription and are billable on our normal hourly rates.
Consumer Protection Act 68 of 2008 (“CPA”)
- By accepting these Terms and Conditions when sighing up for the RentalSphere RentProAssist Service, you confirm that you have read and understand the Agreement; all necessary clauses have been explained to you by RentalSphere, you have been advised of all your rights in terms of the Agreement and all relevant sections of the CPA, and you accept the Terms and Conditions