NOT ONBOARDING NEW TENANTS THE RIGHT WAY WILL INEVITABLY LEAD TO A VERY DIFFICULT TENANCY
So, how do you set up a new tenancy for the best possible chance for success? That’s what we cover in this MasterClass!
The topics we cover include:
- Preparing the Lease Agreement
- Preparing the Property for the Move-In Date
- The Ingoing Inspection
- Key Handover
- The Snag list
- Post-Entry Inspection
We also cover our best practice & legally compliant SOP Pack documents, which make your life so much easier and make sure you never forget to communicate and include important information that parties need to know and understand – the avoids confusion, misunderstandings and disagreements.
Here is a list of the documents included in this SOP Pack:
- Process Checklist
- PC005 – CHECKLIST – Onboarding New Tenants
- Landlord Communication Templates:
- L004E – Entry Inspection Report & Recommendations
- L004PE – Pre-Entry Inspection Report & Recommendations.docx
- L031 – Lease Agreement for Signature.docx
- Tenant Communication Templates
- T017 – Signed Lease Agreement & Moving In Arrangements
- T019 – Lease Agreement for Signature
- T039 – Confirmation of Ingoing Inspection Arrangements
- T040 – Copy of Entry Inspection Report & Snag List
- T041 – Reminder of Deadline for Reporting Additional Defects
- T042 – Confirmation of Receipt of List of Additional Defects
All attendees also get editable versions of all of the above documents that make up our Onboarding New Tenants SOP Pack.
In addition, all attendees also get a Certificate of Completion, including 2 CPD points for Professional Development.